Let us start with a huge word of thanks It started when the five of us got on that yacht Calling us grown-ups then might be too harsh It means five years is not just a short amount of time
In the beginning our bond was faint But days when we didn’t see each other were rare “Let’s go on like this long, long into the future” We know that’s what we’re all feeling now So there’s no place in the world where we don’t think about it We’ll shout it out loud with our companions That includes you listening too, “you’re one of us”
“Enough already,” just follow us Wipe those tears and follow us Forever and ever I wanna be with you Forever and ever we wanna be with you
If that star shining in the night sky is you, it’ll give us light and courage I’m turning that into my strength, and that’s why I can shine
That’s right, more and more and more (Let us start with a huge word of thanks) Why don’t you come closer? (That includes you listening too, “you’re one of us”) It’s okay just for today, right? Just close enough to feel our love (“Enough already,” just follow us)
“Let’s fulfill our dream of making it to the top…”
Covering the volleyball game Welcoming the new millennium twice Getting hit in the chest in the middle of the night Welcoming the runner into the Budoukan
Right now, we’re gonna celebrate the present with all of you We’ll swear to keep fighting to the end together It might get old, but we offer our huge gratitude Thank you to everyone involved with us
After talking until morning without sleep, we finally understood what “Arashi” was So let’s call up a storm when that door opens “This isn’t the place for us to stop” You are my sunshine and you are my soul, soul Nobody can get in the way of this unrelenting feeling We’re loving it more than anyone else
We’ll paint on with a color that’s been mixed with your love All of us and you will be there, and the dream will become reality
So rest at ease (Let’s call up a storm when that door opens) Come on, just like always (This isn’t the place for us to stop) Let the beautiful light of your smile from far away shine on the path we’re walking (Right now, we’re gonna celebrate the present with all of you)
Your unwavering voice turns into love and rains down on us We’re always messing around, but we want to properly say thank you Now, let’s create the next step
“I’m glad I’m in Arashi…”
That’s right, more and more and more… why don’t you come closer? It’s okay just for today, right? Just close enough to feel our love
(Right now, we’re gonna celebrate the present with all of you) (Let us start with a huge word of thanks) (That includes you listening too, “you’re one of us”) (“Enough already,” just follow us)
So rest at ease, come on, just like always Let the beautiful light of your smile from far away shine on the path we’re walking.
Almost everybody in the world listens to English-spoken music. But not everybody understands English. So why are people so shocked that we listen to Japanese music even if we don’t understand Japanese?
Yea, some people like cakes, they can’t make cakes. Some people like acoustic music, they can’t even stram the guitar. So shuddup.
Well, as you can see, I’ve been posting about guys, who are cute, lovely, handsome, and more. But there’s more to that that makes my heart melt, I do believe other girls will find this blog very agreeable.
We girls may be dumfounded star-stucked with a handsome face, but if a guy’s personality doesn’t keep up with his handsome face, believe that normal girls would just want to look at that face and would not want to marry him.
For some reason, it made me want to put a list on how my heart will melt with a guy’s super powers.
1. Does music. OM one beautiful stram of that guitar or one beautiful play of that piano, will seriously make me a liquid substance, idk what’s gonna happen to me if he sings too.
2. Isn’t shy to do stupid things with me. I seriously do lotsssss of stupidity.
3. Has this certain aura of masculinity. Like with just his presence you’ll feel small, you’ll feel protected, you’ll feel like a lost kid that needs his guidance to move, and most of all you’ll feel that because you feel loved. Maybe some girls would understand this.
4. He must be clean. Not vain, no so mainstream metrosexual, but you know, takes good care of himself.
5. Is a man, not a kid.
6. Knows how to respect, not just you, but what the word RESPECT IS FOR.
7. Very sensible to talk to. A guy that makes conversation really memorable, with lots of sense, not just pure cuddle talk, smart judgment, not academically smart but you know what a smart guy is, girls:)
8. Of course, taller than me. That when he hugs me, I get covered up.
9. Doesn’t treat me as some charity. I don’t need any donations. I’m not to a guys who gives gifts as if to breathing, it feels really burdensome for me that for you to show your love, it has to be equaled with money. I need your presence, and you protecting me. But i expect on the special dates:P A letter is succcccchhh a nice gift, eh? :)
10. Not into getting fanbase:PPPP you know those guys who like to promote themselves, trying hard to get famous until they look funny or the guys who feel like they’re some famous megatrons. In short don’t be like girls:P I wanna give some example but that’s very rude. *Exclude the already famous people ok, I’m talking about the TRYING HARDS* It’s really hard to give you the exact picture unless I give example, but again, that is very rude:P so I hope you understand:P